The IAC Capital Finance Program with DASNY has the best bond rating in the country for ID/DD Programs (Aa2 from Moody’s Investors Service), which means the lowest fixed interest rates for borrowers.
Eligible projects for DASNY program include OPWDD, SDOH, OMH, and OCFS. Now is also the time to refinance higher interest loans!
Financing is also available for schools and administration buildings at competitive rates that are also fixed for the term of the loan.
Since 1999, 54 agencies have financed 393 facilities totaling over $380 million.
Interest rates from August 2017 financing through DASNY
15 year: 2.989%
25 year: 3.241%
All interest rates are fixed for the full term of the loan
· 100% Financing
· Lower costs of issuance: By pooling the capital finance needs of agencies, costs of issuance are reduced for the applicant.
· Loans can be as small as $300,000: while there is more economy of scale when financing larger amounts, there is no need to wait until your agency has a “critical mass” of several million dollars.
· Ongoing support and assistance
· Reduction in paperwork for repeat borrowers: once your agency’s corporate papers are on file at IAC, future borrowings require only site specific information. Most IAC borrowers are repeat customers.
· A nationally recognized underwriter, Municipal Capital Markets Group (MCMG): MCMG is the nation’s leader in tax-exempt bond financing for human service providers. It has similar programs in Texas, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and many other states. MCMG has strong, established relationships with institutional buyers across the country, and has been successful in selling the investment grade bonds at the lowest interest rates available.
IAC also provides access to fast and friendly interim bridge financing
for the acquisition and renovation of your project.