IN PERSON MANDATORY TRAININGS FOR NEW AND VETERAN STAFF
December 13 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm$110 – $140
IN PERSON AT IAC
Members $110/ Non Members $140
presented by Mike Espinoza
Need to address required training needs for new and veteran staff? Don’t have the time or resources? We can help!
Topics covered will ensure that your new staff are receiving mandatory trainings towards meeting your staff coverage needs and that your Veteran staff are current in their annual refreshers.
The following topics will be covered in this comprehensive training:
- Human Grown and Development
- Promoting Positive Relationships
- Rights and Responsibilities of Persons Receiving Services
- Identifying and Preventing Abuse and Neglect
- Reporting Abuse and Incidents
- OSHA-Infection Control
- Choking Prevention Initiative Part 1
This class will be conducted in person at IAC. All staff will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the training.